Saturday, March 15, 2008

韩国 Korea Day 2

Our Breakfast
We used to have buffet breakfast in most of the hotel, but not here. This is my breakfast with sticky fried rice, scramble egg, lunchean meat and thin sliced of orange. I felt like 监狱风云 as everyone are sitting face-2-face and eating quietly.



Outside the hotel (kumho sorak resort)


our first station of the day - Mt Sorak National Park
We walk through a long journey to visit Shinheung Fortress and Giant sitting buddha.







Our Lunch - Nothing special
Just like what told us earlier, In Japan, u can see the amazing food presentation, In Hong kong, u can taste the delicious meal. In Korea, u can only feed ur stomach.


One of the 'sotong' stall outside the restaurant.



Our Hotel for tonight - Dragon Valley Hotel (if i'm not mistaken)
The location is good as it's located near to the skiing area. I choose not to try skiing this trip. SAVE The best for last... i will ski if I'll come again with my love one.



They are paying about RM200 for the ski equipment and the clothing. We decided to take the cable car to top of the hill and enjoyed our coffee.









That's all for the day.. I've forgotten the dinner for the night...

No comments: