We depart from KLIA on 18 March 2008 00:30. Therefore, we need to check in 2 hours before flight. Here's are all my pretty travel-mates, 6 of them are from JB
Of course, Vincent is always my 'official drebar'. I'm gonna miss him and hyori for 5D/4N. How I wish I can bring them along my trip.. :(
After 6 hours boring flight with Korean Air (no personal entertainment, the best entertaintment is S-l-e-e-p), we arrive at Incheon airport. I had my tasteless fried rice breakfast before touch down. Although this is the first meal of the day, but I really miss in Chili Padi and Sambal Belacan.
Incheon International Airport, Seoul shares 2nd place in the World Airport Awards, with Singapore Changi in 2007. No doubt, the airport is clean and the most employees are wearing a friendly smile included the handsome customs man.
Here i'm 한국!!! han-yo-ha-se-yo
While waiting for our check-in luggage, Brenda & me quickly rush to the washroom to do some 'touch up'... Not forget to wear our long-john as the weather is -5 to -7. We saw a Korean girl painting her ICI, use her eyelash curl and mascara carefully, then follow up the complete make up steps. Now, I understand how important 'make-up' to Korean.
See, Brenda & me look so fresh now. Say 'kim-chi'
Today we are going to the freezing cold places like
MBC Studio (大长金摄影棚)- super boring place cause I never watch the drama series
Nami island (Winter Sonata Shooting Place) - Super romantic. Highly recommend for couples.
ChunCheong Myengdong (Shopping Street)- Unfortunely we do not have much time here.
I'll share more about my first day here for the next post.

5 comments:
incheon...woooo
my homoetown :D
AT LAST, something i can read.
wahh, KOREA! How nice! Who's that person u took pic with?
u mean the beautiful lady beside me? She's Brenda, my colleague...
no no.. the guy!!
haha.. he's our tour guide asst...
Post a Comment