Wednesday, March 12, 2008

韩国 Korea Day 1

The first stop of the day - makan-makan
For Korean Food, I have least expectation except their BBQ food. The first meal of the day is steamboat with slice meat and unlimited refill of Kimchi served with steam rice.





MBC Studio- Shooting venue for hottest drama series 大长金
keep pretaining like 大长金. It's reccomended for those who like the drama series. For me, this is definetely waste of my time because I never watch the movie before. Therefore, Brenda & me were taken few photos and take rest at the bus stop.









NAMI Island - Never miss this place although you never watch the movie.
The scenery is NICE. The atmosphere is romantic. It Vincent were here, I think I would have 'counter-proposed' to him.. kekeke... Really. It's the atmosphere that makes us feel in LOVE. 'love is in the air'

We need to take a 'ferry' from mainland to Nami Island. The weather is damn cold and you can see there's a BBQ heater everywhere (not for BBQ purpose but to keep the visitors warm) Forgot about the ferry transfer time, anyway, it's a just short journey.













At last, a summary of the romantic stories... Winter Sonata pictures


After that, we went for a 30minustes shopping at Myeong-dong. I didn't take any photo as I need to cherish the 30 mins time to shop, shop and shop. At last, I only bought a cute t-shirt at 5,000won (about RM18)for my sister.

We have a BBQ Dinner later at the same area. The barbeque not as good as compare to Rachel's one and the Kepong Korean restaurant. The similarity among all Korean restaurant is they are all friendly and welcoming, maybe because of they unlimited refill side dishes.

The waiter use the BBQ pan to barbeque the marinated chicken and then fried rice in front of us using the same pan. A usual, we request for chili powder and chili-padi. So, we had a spicy fried rice and marinated chicken for dinner.

Hotel (forgot the name)
This is the apartment hotel that we stayed for the first night. This is a two rooms apartment like Japan tatami with Ondol Flooring (flooring that with warm tempature)When our tour guide, David, told us that we gotto sleep on the floor with those thin comforter,I was starring at Brenda and wondering the hotel standard. But after sleeping in this lovely tatami, i'm truly fall in LOVE with this 'ondol-tatami' hotel.



View from our tatami apartment





1 comment:

hayanna said...

wah...i also nvr been to Nami island before. must visit when i'm back :) must tag along bf also, so that he'll propose me haha